Thursday, May 13, 2010

NoaNoa Night Club, in Queens, New York

NoaNoa Night Club is my cousins favorite club to go party to. They put good music like Cumbia, Bachata, Reggeton, Salsa and Merengue. One thing i like is the live music. I remember like a few months ago one of my favorite Reggeton singers called "Rakim y Ken Y" went... i had soo much fun because they called my cousin and me up on stage. I froze i was speechless i did not know what on earth i was saying but some how i got threw it and made it fun.



Last time i went to club Noa, my favorite Bachata singer called "Torrito," was singing omqoshh i did not want to leave thats how good the live music is. I like this club because its a place were there is no drama, everyone just go there to have fun and enjoy the music and drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment